Bouri is located approx 50nm off the Libyan coast in western Libya, close to the border with Tunisia.
General overview: FSU “Sloug” is moored to the SPM structure by an articulated bracket, water depth approx 161m.
Load Line zone: Summer.
Max size: Approx 150,000dwt.
|PRE ARRIVAL INFORMATION:|
ETA’s: Notify ETA 72, 48 and 24 hours prior to arrival. Message to include:
2. Name of vessel and Master’s name
4. Grt, nrt, dwt, LOA and draft
5. Quantity of cargo required
6. Information as requested by the operators
Notify any changes 12 hours in advance.
|The following documents are required:
1. Crew List
2. Passenger List
3. Bonded Stores List
4. Personal and Stores Declaration
5. Last port of call clearance
6. International Maritime Health Declaration
7. Animal Health Declaration
8. Entering and departure territorial waters certificate
9. Report inward/outward certificate
10 Tanker certificate
11. Certificate of Discharge, (signed by authorities of last port loaded in Libya).
|The following documents are to be delivered onboard by the agent:
1. Bill of Lading
2. Certificate of origin
3. Cargo Manifest
4. Time Sheet
5. Laboratory Test
6. Ullage Report
7. Master’s receipts for samples and documents
Charts: BA 3327.
BERTHS AND CARGO: